Not pregnant

My fertility nurse took pity on me and ordered a blood pregnancy test. The result: <1 mIU/mL hCG.

Still no AF. Maybe Dr. L was right, and this is the start of menopause… 😦

Well, at least the sunset tonight was amazing.

Next Post

1. I’m sorry. 😦 It could just be a wonky cycle not premature menopause due to DOR.

On a lighter note I’m pretty sure my toddler has that same bike helmet. Assuming that’s a bike helmet…

• Thank you. And yes, it’s a bike helmet. He asked us to put it on (er, pointed at it and cried till we put it on…) because he wanted us to take him for a bike ride. Even after he realized that wasn’t going to happen, he still kept wearing the helmet. 😉

2. Elizabeth

/  August 29, 2015

I’m sorry. It’s always a disappointment even when you are prepping yourself for it. What’s up next? IUI or not sure yet?

• Thank you! Yes, planning to try for another IUI. (At the moment our plan is to keep doing them until we get pregnant, or until Dr. Y cuts us off!)

3. So sorry.

My, he’s cute!

4. Gah bfns bite. So sorry to log on and find out that you’re going through this. 😦

5. I’m sorry. This really sucks. :/

6. k-lo

/  September 3, 2015

Hi, I have a similar diagnosis with short and anovulatory cycles. I’ve had some luck with Chinese herbal formulas and nettle tea every day. It’s helped in making sure that I at least keep having cycles…