20 weeks, and Jane’s fire truck!

Today marks 20 weeks into this rainbow pregnancy! Things are good.

We had our 20 week ultrasound on Monday and I haven’t heard anything back, so hopefully that’s a good sign?

And C decided he needed to hear Baby’s heartbeat more than once a month and bought one of those Fetal Doppler things. It’s funny, because I think I felt the baby on Thursday morning… But putting my feet up on the couch and letting C find Baby is a nice little way to end the day, so I won’t complain! 😉

Best of all, Jane’s fire truck went up at the park today!

IMG_7528

IMG_7526

IMG_7523

C. Samuel approves of the new fire truck. Yesterday, when we visited while it was halfway assembled, he fretted that it was stuck in the sand, saying “We have to drive it to Baby Jane Margaret.” He was worried that she wouldn’t get to see it. ❤

As I am finishing up this post, Rainbow Baby has decided to start rocking and rolling (which at 20 weeks feels like barely anything…but still!)

1. I’m so glad things are going well. Sending you lots of love! The fire truck is beautiful!

2. Shantuck

/  July 8, 2017

The fire truck turned out great! Still pulling for you! Yay to 20 weeks!

3. Lovely update! I forgot that we are the same gestation. I’m at 20+6 today. I’m glad your baby is still doing well. 🙂

The fire truck is great!! I love it. The hand and footprints are precious. I think it’s so wonderful that you guys have been able to make this memorial for Jane. Just precious.

4. Etalanta

/  July 8, 2017

Congrats on getting to 20 weeks :). Happy it is going well. I love the fire truck memorial to Jane. Having lost a bub early in pregnancy ( but am also currently pregnant- 33w)…..it’s a beautiful idea.

5. The fire truck is amazing! And what a beautiful idea.
    Glad to see things moving along.

6. Halfway — that’s wonderful! And oh, what a beautiful fire truck! The pictures with C Samuel touching Jane’s hand and footprints are so precious. That’s a proud big brother — and a sweet one too, with the concern about driving to show it to her. ❤